Lectures and lab on Sensors
List of ressources of the course ‘Sensors and measurement chains’:
- Lab on errors and uncertainties, and code files for the Raspberry board.
- Exercices on uncertainties.
- Exercices on conditioning circuits.
- values of t-coefficients.
Biosensors and bio-electronic interfaces
List of lectures :
Bio-impedance is a quantity useful for a growing number of application from lab on chip (impedance flow cytometry) to embedded diagnosis (detection of fibrosis on implanted electrodes) to medical imaging (Electrical impedance tomography). This lecture and related lab intend to a first discovery of what is a bio-impedance and how to measure it. Because science is actually fun and patients experiments are not allowed in engineering schools, we measure impedance of potatoes.
The following list contains:
- the text for the lab,
- the python scripts for fast start with the BIMMS measurement setup.
- calibration data,
- one example of 2-points measurement, one example of 4-points measurement, one example of boiled potato in 4 points.
This lab uses a measurement developed for research purpose at the laboratory ETIS. Installation is fast using python tools. Two librairies have been developed:
- one for the Analog Discovery 2 hosted by the board: ressources on GitHub, ressources on Pypi,
- one the for main board itself: ressources on Github, ressources on Pypi.